Thai Mango “Asian Slaw”
Posted in Thai Mango Simmer Sauce
Thai Mango "Asian Slaw"
- 1 cup celery hearts, cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup diced yellow or orange bell peppers
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- 1 Tbsp. Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 pouch Saffron Road Thai Mango Simmer Sauce
- Place coconut oil in medium-sized skillet and bring to med-high heat.
- Add the diced peppers, sear for one minute; add celery heart, reduce heat;
- Then add the Thai Mango Simmer Sauce and remove from heat as soon as the sauce is hot.
- Stir in the chopped scallions.
- Add Fish Sauce and/or Sriracha to taste.
- Serve immediately with fried fish (wild caught haddock, cod or tilapia), freshly cooked Jasmine Rice and lime wedges.