It’s okay to talk with your mouth full.
Saffron Road has over 260,000 fans across social media. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, they’re telling the world what they think about our flavors, our recipes and our quality. So if you’ve got something to share, don’t even wait to swallow.
- I noticed Saffron Road in the freezer section. Kuddos to your marketing department for your packaging.Debbi R. Davison, MI
- I love the SR frozen entrees we buy at Sprouts in Sunnyvale. However, we were just at Safeway and ran into Falafel crunchy chickpeas. These are really good! You have another winning product. We'll be trying the two other flavors as well. About gluten-free. I'm happy that SR is gluten-free because that is the diet I'm required to follow.Victor D.Sunnyvale, CA
- I bought your product, Lamb Saag, frankly because of the packaging and reading the ingredients. Thought, hmmm, looks good sounds good for a quick meal and a good price. Well, I must say I was amazed. The rice was perfect , the spices superb and the lamb….what can I say except the lamb tasted like lamb should. Not washed out yet a bit gamey, pungent & tender as lamb should be. I LOVE lamb and for a so called "fast food" dinner your Lamb Saag is excellent! Your lamb tasted better than lamb roasts I buy at the supermarket! I didn't microwave it, cooked in the oven. All in all, your product surpasses any I have bought in years. Looking forward to the Chicken Vindaalo. Finally Indian cooking without going to a restaurant for it! I am an excellent cook yet Indian foods surpass me…the complicated spices. You have done it to perfection! Thank you for such a great product.Anna L.
- I Wanted To Just Take A Moment Of My Time To Write To You Today And Tell You How Much My Family Loves Your Product!! Thank You So Much For Making A Great Product That Enables My Family And I To Make Great Memories At Our Home.LauraPeoria, IL
- I just wanted to take a moment to compliment you on your delicious and clean products! I love that I can feed my husband and me foods that we love, but are also not contaminated with unnecessary pesticides, herbicides, etc. I’m so grateful that companies such as yours are taking a stand with our food and bringing us back to the way our ancestors ate with fresh, whole, organic ingredients. Thank you again for all you are doing, not just in our lives, but also for the lives of the community.Tiffani SmithArlington, TX
- Hello, I first saw your products at Sprouts Farmers Market here in southern California. I am a regular shopper there. It's true that your frozen meals are less sodium than many mainstream brands. I usually aim for less than 500 mg of sodium per meal. This is comparable to the low sodium options of natural food brands such as Amy's Kitchen and Dr Praegers. But overall, I really admire your commitment to natural, antibiotic-free, grass-fed and more wholesome options, etc. Thank you.SM
Want to share your thoughts?
Submit a testimonial below.