It’s okay to talk with your mouth full.
Saffron Road has over 260,000 fans across social media. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, they’re telling the world what they think about our flavors, our recipes and our quality. So if you’ve got something to share, don’t even wait to swallow.
- So I just bought your Chicken Tikka Masala from my Sherman Oaks Whole Foods Store and I was blown away. I normally make my own curries as when I buy frozen the chicken always is the lowest grade, with gritty pieces YUCK! This was THE first time that every piece of chicken was palatable , the sauce was perfectly spicy and the cooking directions were spot on! I took a chance and I'm glad i did. Also Love that the chickens are treated humanely .Coleen C. from Sherman Oaks, CA
- I just discovered your foods at [Meijer] today. I was so excited to find halal frozen food!! And it tastes SOO good and healthy. Keep it up! and hope to see your products in every grocery store ThanksSamar Harfi
- Hello, I just purchased one of your frozen dinners today. It is called Bibimbop with Beef . I was not expecting much but saw it was made with pasture-raised beef and without hormones, had high protein and the picture looked delicious. I couldn't believe how tasty this frozen dinner was along with being perfectly seasoned. This is the first frozen dinner I ever had that actually tasted homemade. I am sorry I only bought one but as I said, I was not expecting much. I can't wait to try the rest of your selections. Thanks for the great meal.Angela P. from Coarsegold, CA
- I have been a Stouffers loyal customer for as long as I can remember for frozen meals. I tried your frozen meal one day as it was on sale and I am very very happy. At college my new favorite choice is your meals keep up the good food. Thank you from a happy customerCJW from Moreland Hills, OH
- I just want to say thank you for your products made with whole ingredients and humanely raised ingredients. I wish your company the very best success and I hope it is well received throughout the whole country. I'm glad I can find food like yours even in Indiana. I hope that one day I can work at a company that values food like your company does. I am currently graduating from Purdue University with a masters in agricultural economics. I will keep an eye on your company for years to come.Joshua A. from Lafayette, IN
- Dear Saffron Road, I've been looking at your frozen meals in the freezer isle of the supermarket near me, Beldens, for some time...and keep deciding they are just too expensive for me and I don't eat very much frozen food anyway. I'm about to be 67 years old, and work full time, but my salary is hardly high. Well, last week I decided to try...I bought the Lemongrass Basil Chicken ...took it to work...and everyone came by my desk to ask what I was eating...it was so delicious! Then over the weekend, I splurged and bought the Chicken Pad Thai ...and just finished it at my desk...again fabulous...does not taste at all like frozen food! This is not something I can buy terribly often, but whenever I can I will...can't wait to try more of your food...the best!!!!! Thank you so much, Laurel A.Laurel A. from Houston, TX
Want to share your thoughts?
Submit a testimonial below.