It’s okay to talk with your mouth full.
Saffron Road has over 260,000 fans across social media. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, they’re telling the world what they think about our flavors, our recipes and our quality. So if you’ve got something to share, don’t even wait to swallow.
- I have never tried Saffron Road foods before, I do not follow a Halal diet, but I love Tika Masala! I am always skeptical of frozen meals, as I have had some, we will call them "interesting" experiences with frozen meals in the past. Bland sauces, crunchy or mushy pastas/rice, chicken that should be called anything but chicken, I am sure you have experienced the same. When I chose the Tika Masala frozen meal, purchased at my local Target, I can tell you, I was skeptical, to say the least. I literally just finished eating the Tika Masala, and had to contact you guys immediately! Not only was this the best frozen meal I have ever had, it is also probably the best Tika Masala I have ever had! The rice was probably better than anything I have cooked at home, the chicken was REAL chicken (not mystery meat pieces combined with various fillers, and tagged "chicken"), and the sauce - oh the delicious sauce! The sauce was actually BETTER than the Tika Masala simmer sauces at local specialty food store! I just want to thank you guys for making this delicious meal - I will definitely be a repeat customer!!Heather Brown
- I love your Chicken pad thai and Lamb Saag. Actually I like all of your products but I buy what is available.Helene
- I just wanted to thank Saffron Road for making it easy for me to keep a Halal diet. I love to cook but am unfortunately very busy and can't always make broths from scratch. Your Halal broths have made it so convenient for me cook the recipes I want, with the convenience that until now could only be had with store bought non Halal products. Thank you so very much. May Allah give you ajar and success in your endeavors.Ammara
- We have a great Mongolian Beef Pot restaurant in our town. It is quite expensive, therefore, as an alternative I picked up the Saffron Road Beef Bulgogi. Boy, so happy I did. I can now have my fave restaurant meal anytime I want at home. The beef was succulent, the veggies perfectly cook and you provided healthy brown rice. I can't wait to try other items in your line. Thanks for making my life easier.VickieWest Palm Beach, FL
- I am traveling for work this week and the small town I am in has relatively little food choices. My first day here I stopped at the Safeway and picked up a few things --- including a Chicken Biryani. Very nice dinner! Could have a few more onions and a bit more 'oomph' to the spice but ----- it came out of a microwave so I am not complaining!!!1 Thank you for saving me from the local casino food.Dianne KReno NV
- I just wanted to take a minute to write and tell you how much I love your frozen entrees . I think they are delicious, and the fact that they are halal is just a bonus. I was sitting here at my desk looking at online menus for about 15 minutes contemplating whether I really wanted the Lamb Saag in the freezer. I gained some self-control and microwaved the Lamb Saag , and it was much better than I expected. Nice spice level and good texture. I'm not sorry at all that I didn't order out 🙂 I also love your Chicken Biryani and I hope I see more options in my stores near me. Keep up the good work!Pamela N. from Mt. Healthy, OH
Want to share your thoughts?
Submit a testimonial below.