It’s okay to talk with your mouth full.
Saffron Road has over 150,000 fans across social media. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, they’re telling the world what they think about our flavors, our recipes and our quality. So if you’ve got something to share, don’t even wait to swallow.
- I tried your product for the first time this evening. Delicious...it was the Lamb Saag. Tomorrow I'm going to the store and stock up on that dish and others. This is the first frozen dinner that I've ever had that was as tasty as if it were served at a restaurant. Also love the healthy qualityDonna F. from Ocean Isle Beach, NC
- Just made chicken and brown rice. I used the simmer sauce. Thai Red Curry . Best thing ever. Ate way too much not gonna sleep. World may be dangerous tomorrow... worth it. I could drink that sauce by the gallon. Keep up the good work. Live long and prosper.Jared from Houston, TX
- Wow! I [am] trying to be mindful. I try to prepare fresh! So I was hesitant. I hesitantly tried your brand. Just cause it sounded unique. & I like diversity! I tried it 'eventually' & to my surprise!! & Delight! Turns out. . . It was the best choice! It was Outstanding! The more I read on the more I understood why! How superb! THANK You. I will Buy more. & do yo make large portions or just single servings? It was fantastic the Company is fantastic! I want more. Keep up the GOOD work! Don't waiver! Nourishing & Educating others in the process!! Thank [you] again! Peace&Love be with You : ).Lisa R. from South Dakota
- I had the Moroccan Lamb Stew for dinner last night and I'm already obsessed. The smell in my kitchen was heavenly. The lamb and sweet potato. The cinnamon and cumin and coriander. I paired it with some naan and it was easily the best meal I've had in quite a while. I very much look forward to being in love with all of the other products.John R. from Cumberland, VA
- I recently purchased Chicken Biryani , Nizam's Hyderabadi style, it was excellent. I am looking to buy more varieties next time, I am glad I found a store close by.Narayan from Wheeling, WV
- So I just bought your Chicken Tikka Masala from my Sherman Oaks Whole Foods Store and I was blown away. I normally make my own curries as when I buy frozen the chicken always is the lowest grade, with gritty pieces YUCK! This was THE first time that every piece of chicken was palatable , the sauce was perfectly spicy and the cooking directions were spot on! I took a chance and I'm glad i did. Also Love that the chickens are treated humanely .Coleen C. from Sherman Oaks, CA