It’s okay to talk with your mouth full.
Saffron Road has over 260,000 fans across social media. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, they’re telling the world what they think about our flavors, our recipes and our quality. So if you’ve got something to share, don’t even wait to swallow.
- I do not normally have frozen meals, but thought the Lamb Saag would taste good -- and I was not mistaken! It is like having a restaurant-cooked meal. I am having it right now at my desk and it is making my lunch hour a "happy hour" 🙂Maria R.from Schaumburg, IL
- As a mother with three boys who at times seem to be human disposals, I just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know how much we enjoy your products. I love to see my family eat something they enjoy so much and they certainly enjoy your products. Thank you for your care and quality. We certainly appreciate it.Heather R.from Science Hill, KY
- Your meals are wonderful! I generally do not eat frozen meals – I am a gourmet cook, and usually cook from scratch, but I have been on a diet recently, have been interested in pre-portioned meals and decided to try yours – low in calories, looked interesting – and I found much to my surprise that they were extremely tasty, organic, and with meats raised without antibiotics to boot. I had tried a few other types of meals – Kashi, Marie Calendar's etc., and quite frankly, they don’t come even close to the quality you offer. I was about to give up!! Thank you and keep it up!!!Cindy C. from Scottsdale, AZ
- I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVE your products! I especially love your samosas! They are perfect for those nights when I want to curl up on the couch with a glass of wine and some delicious Indian food! Keep up the good work!Crissy W.from San Luis Obispo, CA
- I just wanted to take time to write and say how much my family loves your frozen meals. We have been trying different frozen entrees that you offer and have been very pleased with each one that we have eaten so far! Thank you for offering healthy options that I can feel good about feeding to my family of four. 🙂 I plan to enjoy many more in the near future!Susanne P.from Lancing, TN
- One of the most common questions I get as a frozen food reviewer is "Which brands have the highest quality ingredients?" Saffron Road is always mentioned in my response. I have had the pleasure of reviewing a number of products from the Saffron Road frozen line and every time I've had an experience of high quality ingredients and bold flavors that one normally only finds in restaurants. What I appreciate most is their willingness to produce truly spicy frozen entrees that are true to the authentic dish instead of "watering it down" to appeal to the masses. Saffron Road is a brand that I enthusiastically endorse!Greg the Frozen Food MasterHost of Freezerburns: The world's only frozen food review show
Want to share your thoughts?
Submit a testimonial below.