It’s okay to talk with your mouth full.
Saffron Road has over 260,000 fans across social media. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, they’re telling the world what they think about our flavors, our recipes and our quality. So if you’ve got something to share, don’t even wait to swallow.
- I just purchased your wonderful Saffron Road Chicken Tikka Masala dish today and let me tell you, it was so delicious! I have to say that it did not taste frozen at all and I went and shared it with my sister and to her knowledge, she thought that I had made it myself! When I told her that I picked it up in the frozen food isle, she could not believe it! It's not too often nowadays that you will find a frozen dish that tastes so great and fresh. Kudos to your team that made this and I can't wait to try more other varieties!Becky M. from Sun Valley, CA
- DEAREST Saffron Road folks; This is an unadulterated Love note!!..I adore your company.because you offer such wonderful delicious and cosmopolitan varieties right there in my grocer's refrigerator...today i'm writing to rave about your newest member, the Korean [Entrees] ..only 2 of which were available at our local Whole Foods.(drat!!)..but now we are for sure hooked on them, almost as much as the Chicken Biryani ! THANK YOU..for the high quality, deliciousness and HALAL..It is entirely possible that you could bring people to understanding and respect for Islam through their stomachs...forgive me for putting it so tactlessly.but with Ramadan almost here..it is great to be able to stock up and have meals for dawn servings. With much love respect and admiration to all of the folks at Saffron Road. may you succeed with health, prosperity and expansion ...wishing you and all Ramadan mubarak!Miriam A. from Albuquerque, NM
- Kroger is my regular grocery, and that’s where I discovered your product. I eat your frozen meals for lunch more or less every day at the office - I think you guys make the highest quality and best tasting frozen meals on the market. When they were on sale at Kroger a few weeks ago I literally bought every single one in the freezer.Bill A. from Kentucky
- I just wanted to send an email saying how I enjoy your products. All natural halal products really make me very happy, I wish there were more companies out there like you guys. I have tried a couple of the simmer sauces and enjoyed the Moroccan Tagine Simmer Sauce ( I even sent a sauce to my sister in law who lives in Denmark). I especially love that you guys have a halal chicken broth available and can't count the times I've used the Artisan Roasted Chicken Broth . There are other products I've tried as well and wanted to say how I enjoy the quality of your products. If there's ever a new product your interested in having consumers try I would love to give my input.Madeeha K. from Schaumburg, IL
- I just had your Chicken Tikka Masala dinner. Could not believe the taste! It really was terrific and tasted like a home cooked dinner. I love all your efforts for , especially the halal chicken. It’s the least we can do for them. (I am hoping to gradually become a vegetarian.)K.
- I just wanted to tell you that I hardly ever email a company to let them know just how good their food is, but I just finished eating the Chana Saag Chapatti Wrap and it was amazing! You nailed the flavor perfectly, along with the authenticity of the chapatti. Great work! I will definitely buy your products again!!! Well done!Kara Brunk, MPH from Bixby, OK
Want to share your thoughts?
Submit a testimonial below.