It’s okay to talk with your mouth full.
Saffron Road has over 260,000 fans across social media. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, they’re telling the world what they think about our flavors, our recipes and our quality. So if you’ve got something to share, don’t even wait to swallow.
- Kudos to you for creating some of the best food I've ever eaten; frozen or not. The biriyani is restaurant quality! It reminds me of a restaurant in my hometown. Just wanted to give a shout out and tell you how amazing your food is. I can't wait to try other dishes; I have the tikka masala waiting in my freezer right now!- Mary C.
- Hi, I just wanted to tell you how much I love Saffron Road! I've been buying your products for a while now and I'm always impressed by the high quality. Every experience I've had with brand has been positive and your food always tastes so good. My favorite products are the chicken tikka masala and the naan bread. Thank you for making such great products!
- We tried your products a while back and we’ve been obsessed ever since!! You truly are the best! We both feel so more better cooking with your great products. Fantastic meals with great flavor! - Melissa
- I picked up a box couple of days ago from Costco, and this morning I woke up tired and hungry and the first thing I saw on the kitchen counter was your awesome Chana Masala so yes, here you have it, I had it for breakfast lol and the moment I opened the pouch and saw the size of those chickpeas, the evidence was staring at me in the face. This product is going to be succulent and succulent it was. Great nuttiness, balanced flavor, beautiful color, the whole experience was delightful. Thank you for putting out such a wonderful product and indeed your products are the genuine article in a world full of imitations.Marwan C.
- your chicken pad thai is the best i've ever tasted! thank goodness there are finally some frozen meals out there that are actually seasoned...and delicious! Most of the frozen dinners i've bought in the past were basically tasteless, with little to no seasoning. If you didn't know what you were eating, you didn't know! I LOVE the pad thai.....as someone else said, it's better than in most restaurants. I'll have to try your other meals, but i enjoy the pad thai so much that i keep buying only that. thank you for making such great products, and PLEASE DON'T EVER CHANGE THEM! if it ain't broke, don't "fix" it to save money...that never works!
- Our favorite Saffron Road Products are Saag paneer and Low sodium Vegetable broth.I always keep these handy because we never know when we might have unexpected company in our house and we might need something easy and quick. I make stew using the Broth. Lamb stew recipe is from your website but I omit lamb and use all the other ingredients it is yummy and tasty, we dip some bread in and soak up the stew that is delicious and full of flavor.
Want to share your thoughts?
Submit a testimonial below.