Author: Fauzia's Kitchen Fun
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups Saffron Road classic culinary vegetable broth
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- vegetables of choice
- Wash quinoa well.
- In a saucepan bring your vegetable broth, extra virgin olive oil, salt and chili flakes to a boil.
- Add quinoa and vegetables of choice.
- Put lid on pot and turn on low heat and simmer for approximately 15 minutes (or until all the water has been dissolved).
- Turn off heat and fluff up quinoa.