Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA PIZZA
Author: LAUREN GASKILL
- 1 store-bought pizza crust (12 in.) or 2 personal pizza crusts (7 in.)
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1-1½ cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 packet Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- Season the chicken with garlic pepper. Heat the grill to medium-high heat and grill the chicken for about 3-4 minutes, then flip and grill for another 3-4 minutes until done. Remove meat from grill and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and saute the onion and bell pepper until fragrant, about three minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚ F. Place the crust on a pizza pan and spread the sauce evenly on the crust. Arrange the chicken on top of the sauce and top with the sliced onions, peppers and cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 10 minutes, or until crust and cheese is slightly golden.