- 6 organic boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 package of Korma simmering sauce by Saffron Road
- 4 tbsp of Kerrygold grassfed butter
- 4 tbsp of Avocado oil
- 1 cup organic basmati rice
- 1 bunch of organic broccolini, stems removed
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of hemp hearts
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Pink salt
- Black pepper
- Curry powder
- Toast basmati rice in a small saucepan with 1 tsp of butter and a smashed clove of garlic. Add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil before turning heat down to simmer for about 15-20 min until ready. Turn off heat and leave the lid on while you prepare chicken.
- Season the chicken with the above seasonings and sauté in a medium size frying pan with 2 tbsp of avocado oil and 1 tbsp of butter until golden brown on each side. Add Saffron Road Korma simmering sauce and simmer on low heat until rest of dish is complete, flipping chicken half way through.
- Take another sauté pan and use remaining avocado oil. When hot add your trimmed broccolini, pink salt, pepper and onion powder. Sauté until crispy, adding a tbsp of hemp hearts towards the end of sautéing process.
- Plate your dish. Ladle some of the rice in a shallow bowl, 2 or 3 of your chicken thighs and broccolini. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the top of the chicken and remaining slices of butter upon the chicken/or rice.
- Bon Appétit! Kelly