California Cobb Salad
Posted in Chipotle Crunchy Chickpeas
California Cobb Salad (Vegetarian)
Author: The Roasted Root
- 8 ounces baby arugula, spinach, or mixed greens
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese*
- ½ cup Saffron Road Chipotle Roasted Chickpeas (or flavor of choice)
- *You can also use blue cheese in place of the feta
- Divide the greens between 4 large salad bowls.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes, hard boiled egg slices, avocado, red onion, feta cheese, and Saffron Road Roasted Chickpeas in rows on top of the greens.
- Serve salads with choice of Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, or Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Note: You can add chopped cooked chicken to the salad for a meat lover’s version